Innovative Solutions ProfessionalJefferson, LA Apply
Sleep Number team members are part of a passionate, purpose-driven culture that supports improving the health and wellbeing of society through higher quality sleep. We are not just focused on our customers, however; being employed by Sleep Number means your personal wellbeing is important, too. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members who will bring their unique personalities, backgrounds, and skills to work. Whether you are entering, returning, or experienced in the workforce, we have a place for you.
In our 35+ years in the industry we have improved over 14 million lives, and we are just getting started. With 5,000+ team members nationwide supporting work disciplines from technology to manufacturing, retail stores to field services technicians, corporate teams to customer service, we are a sleep innovation leader because of our team members. Now is a great time to join us as we invest further in our people and sleep innovation. #TeamSleepNumber
The Innovative Solutions Professional is a brand advocate that primarily supports customers with the technology & software aspects of their Sleep Number products through education and troubleshooting. They serve as the front line support for all the post-sale customer experience regarding Sleep Number’s newest and most innovative product and technology launches. They are responsible for resolving customer needs via phone, engaging the customer and confidently recommending a resolution within the span of Sleep Number's process, while providing individualized solutions that WOW. In this role you will have the opportunity to build strong relationships with customers in your own remote workspace. This role allows the ability to work form home, rather than coming into the office every day.
- Serve as an expert for Sleep Number owners and their innovative products by answering technology-related product questions, diagnosing and resolving specific product concerns
- Focuses on creating WOW experiences by listening to concerns, effectively gathering information and problem solving to provide complete resolution for customers using validated solutions
- Collaborate with experts as appropriate to reach resolution for customer situations that are not captured in standard documentation
- Support customers in testing phases where all processes/procedures may not yet be determined
- Document specific and accurate customer information, product codes and resolution notes into any system of record and designated software. Consistently keep accurate records of all completed service activity
- Provide support to the rest of the relationship center and answer contacts from other queues as needed
- High school graduate or GED required, advanced education preferred
- 1-2 years technical support in a call center environment required, additional call center or customer mobile app support experience preferred
- Knowledge or ability to learn how home networks and connected devices work in a customer’s home environment
- Flexibility to adapt and thrive in a fast paced, constantly evolving call center
- Intermediate computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, data entry, consumer apps and order management software
- Active listening skills and strong interpersonal communication skills, capability to understand written and verbal instructions in English as well as demonstrate proficient ability to speak English
- Ability to provide a WOW experience to owners by making them feel understood and valued
- Enthused about servicing Sleep Number owners and dedicated to finding individualized resolutions
- Talent to maintain proper phone etiquette, demonstrate perseverance, exude compassion and consistently strive for a positive demeanor in order to facilitate calm and productive conversations with customers
- Desire to be on a team and cultivate positive relationships
- Ability to work remotely, participating in multi-week training and development sessions following the first day of orientation
- Ability to travel to a physical Sleep Number site on occasion, to obtain or fix equipment, etc.
- Able to sit 8 hours or more per shift and use standard office equipment such as a computer, keyboard and phone
- Selection of one designated work location, e.g. cannot be a hybrid position. This position will be in person at a Sleep Number site or fully remote. Work schedules may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Consistent and reliable access to internet and a quiet work area where distractions and noise are minimal required. Required internet speed during working hours is 25 upload and 5 download speed for a singer user. Should your internet speed not be sufficient, your ability to work may be impacted
- Sleep Number will issue appropriate equipment, which can only be used for work purposes
- Team members will be expected to set up all Sleep Number issued equipment in their workspace and return all equipment issued by Sleep Number as advised by your leader upon request
- By submitting an application, you acknowledge that you can meet all above listed requirements
- ENTER HOURLY RATE
Our company's purpose is to improve the health and wellbeing of society.
Wellbeing is more than a catchphrase - it's a movement that permeates our company and through our team members. We are dedicated to enhancing and supporting the wellbeing of our team members and their families through benefits, programs, and resources across our five wellbeing pillars of emotional, financial, career, community, and physical health, with sleep at the center.
By joining our team, in addition to offering competitive pay programs, we are proud to offer eligible team members an extensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical and pharmacy benefits, dental, life and disability insurance, a matched 401(k) Plan, paid time off, and much more.
Examples of how we invest in your wellbeing:
Sleep - Our 360® smart bed for team members, and discounts on our innovations and sleep solutions for yourself and friends and family throughout the year.
Physical - Wide range of wellbeing resources and services through our medical plans to improve your physical health.
Emotional - Access to mental health resources, caregiving support, paid time off and parental leave to support your emotional wellbeing. Work for your day flexibility, available for select corporate roles.
Financial - Competitive base and variable pay programs, ability to save for the future through a matched 401(k) plan and financial support to recover from an illness or injury.
Community - Paid time off for volunteering and connections to our communities through our Diversity, Equity & Inclusion initiatives, and support for charitable causes.
Career - Opportunities for career development and continuous learning, including a tuition reimbursement program.
Safety is a top priority for Sleep Number supporting customers and team members wellbeing. COVID-19 Precaution(s) are in place consistent with CDC guidelines, U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and state/local laws.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
It is Sleep Number’s policy to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities during the application process, consistent with applicable law. We may require supporting medical or religious documentation where applicable and permissible by law. If you are a qualified individual, you may request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the selection process, including if you are unable or otherwise limited in your ability to access open roles here.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.