Job DetailsApply Now
Customer Service Representative
Sleep Number's contact center in New Orleans is hiring top talent to join our passionate team of customer and product advocates. Our Customer Service team conveys passion for our product and customers, and represents our brand with the highest integrity. As a Customer Service Representative, you will foster strong relationships in a dynamic, fast and fun work climate. Our products, distribution and relationship-based process enable you to build lifelong relationships and a rewarding, long-term career. If you are looking for an opportunity to change lives, we want you to make a career with Sleep Number.
As the product and service subject matter expert you will build relationships to understand customer needs or issues. You will deliver a branded experience, often exceeding customer expectations to efficiently and effectively guide customers through troubleshooting, product care and usage concerns.
Available Full Time Shift:
- 2nd shift - 11:45am to 8:15pm M-F and every other Saturday
- Weekday off when you work a Saturday
- Comfortable with emerging technology and Windows applications; Siebel experience a plus
- Open 7 days a week and should be comfortable with working a variety of shifts
- 2+ years of Customer Service or Service Industry work experience; Call center experience is a plus
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Active listening skills
- Have reliable transportation to job site
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Must be able to work overtime as necessary
- High school diploma or GED required; advanced education preferred
- Offers will be contingent on candidates successfully passing a background screen
- Generous Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO (2.5 weeks in first year), Tuition Reimbursement, 401k plan, annual bonus potential, and employee discount.