The Sales Store Greeter role is designed to improve the customer experience, primarily in high volume stores, during busy time periods. They will do so by welcoming customers, keeping them warm and engaged, and allowing our sales force time to complete their current sales presentation fully and thoroughly before moving to those customers waiting to be helped.
- Greet/welcome customers through the door during busy selling periods
- Work with Store Managers to determine the best means to keep the customers warm and engaged until a salesperson can help them
- Be knowledgeable of Sleep Number product, culture, and customer experience expectations
- Help with visual merchandising/restocking as needed
- Clean up/reset after sales presentations as needed
- Assist in other non-selling duties as needed
- Read, understand and follow all company policies and procedures
- May perform other job-related duties as assigned
- May be responsible for order entry in Seibel
- A minimum of 1+ years customer facing experience preferred but not required
- Preference for customer service experience in high end sales environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction by providing an engaging and professional interaction
- Exceptional communication skills
- Adept at using technology required for store operations
- High energy, enthusiastic and motivated demeanor
- Able to adapt and grow in a changing, fast-paced work environment
- Genuine desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and able to demonstrate English language proficiency; second language skills encouraged
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative