Associate ADC OperatorApply
The Associate Assembly Distribution Center (ADC) Operator is responsible for the safe, daily execution of tasks in the company owned hub operations. The Associate ADC Operator picks and stages materials for the assembly process, picks and stages finished good inventory to satisfy Field Services customer orders and supports Bed Assembly. This position is also expected to actively participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Timely and accurately pick finished goods
- Operate within Oracle WMS using hand-held scanner
- Operate appropriate Fork Lifts
- Perform 5 S activities
- Perform inventory counts and physical inventory as required
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities
- Assist in assembly process
- Previous experience in a warehouse or pick and pack operation preferred
- High school diploma or GED required
- Individuals in this position are required to earn forklift certification
- Must be able to perform all functions of different pick, pack and shipping operations
- Must be able work independently or within a team
- Make recommendations to improve processes and procedures in the department
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Must be able to operate simple hand tools (i.e. utility knife, tape gun, etc.)
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs. on a regular basis and perform repetitive bending and twisting motions
- Must be able to stand 8.0 hours or more per shift
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative