Warehouse AssociateBrooklyn Park, Minnesota Apply
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the safe, daily execution of tasks in the company-operated hub. The Warehouse Associate picks, stages, audits and ships finished goods inventory to fulfill outbound customer orders for LTL and Home Delivery. In addition, you will perform tasks related to executing receiving process, including count/audit, put-away and consolidation.
In addition, in this role you will perform tasks as assigned in the processing of returns from our customers and Field Services Technicians. This role ensures that all items are processed and disposed of in an accurate and timely fashion. This position is also expected to actively participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Timely and accurate receiving, picking and shipping of finished goods
- Ensures the accuracy of transactions.
- Inspects incoming materials.
- Inputs information into data system
- Operate within Oracle WMS using hand-held scanner
- Operate appropriate forklifts
- Perform 5 S activities
- Perform inventory counts and physical inventory as required
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities
Key Performance Indicators:
- Hub-related reschedule rates
- Damage/shrink rates
- Performance to daily receiving/shipping schedules
- Meet or exceed inventory accuracy goals
- Order accuracy goals
- Meet all Quality standards within the warehouse environment
- Meet or exceed Safety goals
- 1 – 3 years of previous experience in a warehouse or pick and pack operation required
- High school diploma or GED required
- Individuals in this position are required to earn forklift certification
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to perform all functions of different pick, pack and shipping operations
- Must be able work independently or within a team
- Make recommendations to improve processes and procedures in the department
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Must be able to operate simple hand tools (i.e. utility knife, tape gun, etc.)
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lbs. on a regular basis and perform repetitive bending and twisting motions
- Must be able to stand 8.0 hours or more per shift
Working Conditions (if applicable):
- The work environment includes moving equipment, a moderate noise level and some fluctuations in temperature
- Must be able to work overtime as required, including weekends
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Recently Viewed jobs
No jobs have been viewed recently.
Sorry, you do not have any saved jobs.
“Sleep is integral to a happy healthy lifestyle and it has such a huge impact on everyday life. Sleep Number is a unique company to work for because you’re truly helping people.”Sophia, Customer Service Representative