Job DetailsApply Now
Digital & Social Media Director
Job Location Minneapolis, Minnesota
To drive strategy, planning, execution, and performance for all paid digital media, ultimately building brand awareness, generating website and store traffic, and deepening customer engagement.
- Lead the strategy, development, execution and optimization of paid digital efforts, including display, mobile, video, social and SEM
- Lead and own strategies that drive high-quality traffic to website/store and ultimately convert to units
- Continue to build in-house media buying capabilities across social, display and video
- Prove out efficiency and effectiveness of in-house media buying
- Partner with retail, e-commerce and direct channels to align digital marketing campaigns against channel specific business objectives.
- Identify opportunities for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns
- Own digital marketing budget, allocations, forecasting, results and reporting
- Closely align with the traditional and website leaders to ensure the cross functional plans provide optimal business results
- Partner with media analytics and agency to maintain and/or develop effective reporting tools
- Drive development and management of co-marketing and co-branded partnerships
- Manage and develop a digital media team to achieve excellence through high performance initiatives, goals and partnerships
- Stay abreast of new digital media trends and the overall digital environment.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive digital marketing experience required. Digital agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Track record of delivering multifaceted digitally driven campaigns from strategy through execution
- Proven expertise for building an in-house digital buying team
- Strong track record of leveraging data driven research/analysis to drive strategic direction and optimize marketing programs
- Engagement driving management of digital team of 6 FTE’s
- Creative thinker and innovator
- Collaborative leader working in highly integrated team environment
- Exceptional relationship building and people management skills as well as the ability to prioritize, multitask, focus, lead, influence and delegate while working in fast-paced and demanding situations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Must have strong consumer understanding skills, ability to translate customer insights into successful digital marketing programs and a high degree of creativity to find new, compelling ways to reach and communicate to consumers
BS/BA required, MBA preferred
Job ID 2017-15115Apply Now
- Front End Developer Minneapolis, Minnesota