This is more than just dropping off a box. You’re delivering and installing the most technologically advanced sleep experience in the world, changing people’s lives one stop at a time.
Latest Home Delivery Roles
“I started my career at Sleep Number as a home delivery driver. I’ve been promoted several times and now I’m a supervisor overseeing multiple markets.”John, Field Services Supervisor
Current Sleep Number Employee?Learn more
What’s it like?
No two days are the same. And you’ll have the autonomy and independence to do your job the right way. Our drivers average five stops per day — mostly installations with a few service appointments.
- Start your day at a dock and get your manifest
- Grab product and load your truck
- Process yesterday’s returns
- Call customers and let them know you’re on your way
- Assemble bed, connect to Wi-Fi, demo product and cleanup
- After your last stop, gas up your truck and return to the dock
Dream big with Sleep Number
- Overtime during peak season
- Quarterly bonus potential
- 401(k) plan + match
- Paid time off and company holidays
- Promotion opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement