At Sleep Number, we are forging a new sleep technology category that is all about wellness. Our life-changing smart beds are delivering proven quality sleep. We’ve improved 13+ million lives to date and we are just getting started.Learn more
“One of my greatest joys as CEO is bringing together incredible people. Our inspiration and purpose are fueled by each of us — our teamwork, our resilience to persevere, our drive to perform and our desire to make a difference.”Sleep well, dream big! Shelly Ibach President and CEO Average SleepIQ® score 82
Who We Are
To improve lives by individualizing sleep experiences.
To become one of the world’s most beloved brands by delivering an unparalleled sleep experience.
- Passion for making a difference and changing lives
- Integrity to always do the right thing
- Innovation to find a better way
- Courage to embrace challenge
- Teamwork that celebrates individuality and the joy of working together
We are purpose-driven — that’s in our DNA. Every individual is dedicated to our mission of improving lives by individualizing sleep experiences. This not only adds value to our customer experience; it keeps our team highly engaged and helps us stay grounded in reality.
Sleep Number Highlights
- Transforming the sleep industry since 1987
- 13M+ lives improved by the Sleep Number bed
- Annual revenue in 2020 totaled $1.86B
- 600+ company-owned retail stores in 50 states
- 6 Distribution locations located in: Salt Lake City UT, Irmo SC, Los Angeles CA, Dallas TX, Tampa FL and Baltimore MD
- 4,800 team members nationwide
- 9B hours of sleep data captured every night by SleepIQ technology
- Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with Sleep Number Labs in San Jose CA and our Customer Service Relationship Center in New Orleans LA
Commitment to Individuality
We embrace individuality because it makes us better, stronger and smarter. It fuels our innovation and connects us to our vision of becoming one of the world’s most beloved brands by individualizing sleep experiences. We value each individual’s unique talents, perspectives and experiences and we recognize the potential in each team member.
A message from the President.
In Our Communities
Quality sleep is our passion. That’s why we made a commitment to ensure that kids and their families understand the impact of quality sleep and have the tools to achieve it.Learn More
Awards and Recognition
Women in Corporate Leadership Census Honor Roll & Special Distinction
EY Announces Shelly Ibach, Sleep Number President & CEO, Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2019 Award Finalist in the Heartland
Proud To Be The Official Sleep + Wellness Partner Of The NFL
Our partnership with the NFL has given team members across the country unique opportunities to meet fans and help them learn about the connection between sleep and everyday performance.Learn More